The Peachy Dream Store!

Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Peachy Dream Store
Hello everyone <3 Yesterday I began a new era of this beautiful space and platform which has helped me grow and develop so much. 


I started The Peachy Dream almost 3 years ago now as part of a dream to promote positivity, lovingly uplift the hearts of others and create a space of kindness, compassion and hope. It has helped me tremendously over the years and it brings so much light into my life when others tell me that my posts also illuminate any darkness in theirs. 
Over the past few weeks I've been working really hard on ideas in which I can further spread such messages of love and happiness in a fun and creative way that doesn't involve spending hours upon hours writing pieces in which many may not have time to read or digest in our busy world and was hit with the idea of creating pieces of clothing, stationary, utensils etc! I noticed I was always searching for the perfect comfy jumper that wasn't just pretty but also represented something I believe in. I believe in trying to do something everyday to help others and just imagine how many people you could reach walking down the street wearing a piece of positivity!
I have created 4 initial designs to start off and have a shop trial for 90 days, which I hope to be able to expand if some souls are interested and invest in some pieces. I have so many more design ideas, quotes, drawings and items I would love to create and of course would just adore your input too if you have any ideas or suggestions or requests! I am so grateful for this opportunity and really excited...I love trying new things and exploring my creative side and it's just amazing to be able to blend everything I love and stand for into one!
The link to my shop is below eeek. I have tried my very best to make everything as affordable as possible while trying to cover all costs. I hope these pieces may bring you or a loved one joy, strength and courage and remind you of the bright side of life! 







https://the-peachy-dream.myshopify.com
I hope you enjoyed and that you may like my peachy pieces!
lots of love & peace & happiness
Lauren x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments